A small campsite on Penicuik Estate which allows campers access to unspoilt grounds including The Secret Garden of Penicuik and Penicuik House. It is within easy reach of the south west of the city. Edinburgh's numerous attractions can be easily reached by public transport.
Location: Penicuik House Estate, Penicuik, Midlothian around 10 miles south of Edinburgh
Small campsite for between 30-40 campers, equipped for both company and patrol camping.
The equipped site has a solid shelter and toilets and an equipment store.
Activity Equipment is available in the solid shelter.
- General Information - General Info (Carsewell)
- Equipment - Equipment (Carsewell)
- Patrol Box - Patrol_Box_17.doc
- Activity Equipment - Activity Equipment (Carsewell)
- Emergency information - Emergency Contacts & Info (Carsewell)
- Risk Assessment - Risk Assessment Form (Carsewell)