Residential Qualifications

If you’re looking to gain a residential qualification you need to hold your Leader Qualification before you can start working towards this.

To register for mentoring please complete and submit the following notification form – Residential Qualifications – Notification Form (Leaders & Rangers).

The form should be submitted BEFORE you start working on any qualification and you shouldn’t book a venue until you’ve had a chat with your mentor.

Our County Advisers can be contacted at:


Guide Camp Permits

This form must be completed by any Guide who wants to start a Guide Camp Permit – GCP Notification Form (Guides)

Girls take what they do in guiding with them as they grow up. Everything from working in a team, to taking the lead, to speaking out on issues they care about. It helps them develop the skills and confidence to become the young women they want to be. ’